Whether you’re relaxing by the fire, working out in the gym, or meeting for a cocktail with your neighbors, our newly renovated Community Center has something for everyone.
Our newly-renovated Community Center is for you!
Meet and relax. The open and inviting lounge area, with its fieldstone fireplace, offers a warm and accessible gathering place for residents and their guests to meet and enjoy activities together. Catch the game or play your own on one of the widescreen televisions, and prepare your snacks just a few steps away in the open galley kitchen to the side. Wi-fi throughout means you can stay connected if you choose.
Ready, set, workout! The Community Center gym has an array of exercise equipment for cardio, strength, agility, and general fitness. The attached locker rooms also open to the pool area where you can swim, play, or relax in the jacuzzi. Large windows and skylights create a feeling of openness and allow natural light to beautifully illuminate the pool area with views of the flagstone patio just outside.
Tennis anyone? Just beyond the patio you’ll find Greenspring’s tennis courts. Well-maintained and available for play from early spring through late fall, you’ll enjoy the game more on the quick-drying surface.
Additionally, you’ll also find two pickleball courts, a basketball, and a volleyball court.
The Greenspring offices are also located in the Community Center, and are where you can contact, in person, a member of the property management team. Please note: Greenspring does not operate a rental desk. For any questions regarding rentals, please contact a local rental agency.
Community Center Hours
Hours starting 12/1/23:
Friday and Saturday 9am-7pm
Christmas Day: 12/25/23 – Closed.
Holiday Week: 12/26-12/30/23 9am-7pm
MLK Weekend: 1/12/24-1/14/24 9am-7pm
President’s Weekend: 2/16/24-2/18/24 9am-7pm
Questions? Call 802-464-9111
Community Center Reminders
For everyone’s safety, kindly abide by the following protocols:
- All visitors must register on “Amenity Pass” to enter the Community Center. Pelotons are also only available through the Amenity Pass reservation system.
- Vaccinated adults and children ages 12+ may access the Community Center without masks. Upon request, proof of vaccination should be made available. Masks are required for unvaccinated adults and children under 12.
- Community Center users include Homeowners, Homeowner’s Guests while staying in the community, Short Term and Long-Term Renters.
- If you feel sick or have COVID-like symptoms, you should not enter the Community Center.
- The Community Center will be open daily from 9am-5pm.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the Community Center. Residents may bring their own pool toys to the pool area.
- The gym will be open 24 hrs a day, but you still must register on Amenity Pass first, and then use your PIN code to enter from the outside.
The Board reserves the right to modify these guidelines as needed and to restrict Owner’s access when guidelines are not followed. Please be courteous and respectful to our staff, homeowners, and neighbors as we transition back to normal. Always keep a safe distance when possible. Be safe. Be well!